Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Denodo is hiring Associate Data Engineer for the Chennai Location. 2021 & 2022 batch candidates can apply for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Denodo
Role: Associate Data Engineer
Batch: 2021 & 2022 batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (75% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2021 & 2022 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Experienced Candidates Need Not Apply for this position.
- Please submit your application in English language.
- Are you looking to kick start your career within an international software product company?
- Then our Associate Data Engineer role for fresh graduates will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Denodo is a fantastic place to begin your career. We are the leader in Data Virtualization and we are embracing a culture that puts people first, where everyone has the opportunity to own their careers and are given the space to grow personally and professionally.
- At Denodo we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who are committed to doing their best and deliver on their promises. We are looking for people who value different perspectives, who build sustainable relationships and who dare to shape the future and want to make a difference.
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge on JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working)
- As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Provide Support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
How To Apply For Denodo Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply link For Denodo: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here