Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Goldman Sachs hiring Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech streams batch candidates can apply for this off campus hiring 2022.
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: 2021, 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Top MNC Hiring B.Tech Candidates: Register Now
Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring 2022
- Contribute in building scalable architecture for non-financial risk Metrics to enable
- near real-time metrics ingestion and curation
- Develop strategy and standards around metric registration, management,
- transformation and aggregation
- Develop modern UX for risk dashboards, collaboration and issue management
- Evaluate, select and acquire new internal & external libraries/tool to enable features on product for users
- Highly skilled in designing and developing server side applications using Java
- language and RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building server side applications using micro
- services based architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of messaging frameworks like Kafka and document database.
- like MongoDB
- Decent coding skills in NodeJs and TypeScript.
- Exceptional analytical skills, ability to apply expertise to drive complex, technical and
- highly commercial solutions.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Financial Services industry experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in a computational field (Computer Science, Applied
- Mathematics, Engineering, or in a related quantitative discipline)
How To Apply For Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Goldman Sachs Off Campus Hiring 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here