Google Recruitment 2022 | Google is hiring Data Analyst, Payments, Trust and Safety for the hyderabad location. B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for this google hiring recruitment drive 2022. Google Recruitment 2022
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Company Name: Google
Role: Data Analyst, Payments, Trust and Safety
Experience: Freshers (1 Year)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Top MNC Hiring B.Tech Candidates: Register Now
Google Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree with equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in Analytics, Banking, Consulting, FinTech, or E-commerce field.
- Experience in analytics and/or consulting, with experience in data analysis.
- Experience in querying languages (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce, or Hadoop).
- Experience in the Payments industry, working on risk or fraud management.
- Solid experience in project and program management.
- Knowledge in the following areas: Statistical analysis and Machine Learning libraries (e.g., R, SAS, Scikit-learn,TensorFlow).
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize, automate, and scale processes.
- Ability to comfortably interact with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with global teams through effective communication skills.
Responsibilities For Google Recruitment 2022:
- Promote user trust and safety by managing and mitigating payment fraud and abuse for Google products and services.
- Investigate fraud and abuse incidents and identify patterns and trends in order to generate holistic risk management solutions.
- Perform statistical analysis using payments and risk data warehouse. Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to create and enhance tools, develop signals, improve system functionality, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Perform end-to-end assessment of the riskiness and vulnerability of products and features, design and implement fraud and abuse mitigation strategies.
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams globally. Work closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and various internal and external stakeholders to launch risk mitigation solutions.
About the job:
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads. On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
As a Data Analyst for Payment and Trust and Safety, you will be responsible for restricting or preventing fraud and abusers to ensure a safe and secure payments environment for our users. You will be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, innovative, and able to work well in a fast-paced, global, cross-functional, and team-oriented environment. You will work with Product and Engineering teams to make sure that products and features provide a good, safe experience for users.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
How To Apply For Google Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Google Recruitment 2022 online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Google Recruitment 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here