IBM New Off Campus Drive 2022 | IBM hiring Associate Systems Engineer for the multiple locations. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc location from 2020/2021 batch candidates.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 11 April 2022
IBM New Off Campus Drive 2022
Eligibility Requirements For IBM New Off Campus Drive:
Degree: B.Tech/BE, MCA, M.Tech/ME
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering,
- Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering,
- Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results.
- You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Attributes, Core skills and Responsibilities:
- Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
- The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
- You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
- Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Assists in the implementation and support of applications by:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How To Apply For IBM New Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here