Velotio Walk In Drive 2022 | Velotio is hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech candidates for the Associate Software Engineer role. 2022 batch candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Velotio
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Last Date: 29 April 2022
Salary: Rs 7 LPA
Velotio Walk In Drive 2022
- quickly learn the latest technologies across Web/Mobile Apps, Cloud/DevOps, Data science, and Data engineering.
- work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- learn the best engineering practices.
- work on exciting problems for US-based startups and enterprises and fast-track your career.
- Web development experience with React/Node.js or similar frameworks will be a bonus.
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – Databases, Web Application Architecture, etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, and participated in competitive coding platforms like HackerEarth, CodeForces, SPOJ, etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience/knowledge with cloud service providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure and/or exposure to DevOps
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent degree.
- Build highly scalable, high-performance, responsive web applications.
- Be responsible for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Translation of requirements, designs and wireframes into high-quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders, and product managers.
How To Apply For Velotio Walk In Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Velotio Walk In Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here