Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022 | Zycus Off-Campus Opportunity for Software Engineers Machine Learning 2022 Batch Graduates. B.E in CS/IT streams candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Zycus
Role: Software Engineers – Machine Learning
Qualification: B.E in CS/IT
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022
- If getting into a product-based company is your dream then choose your career as a Software Engineer at Zycus.
- Work on cutting edge technologies with one of the finest SAAS software product organization from India that endeavors to leave its mark in the global technology space.
- Zycus is looking for the sharpest minds in the country to help build its world class AI driven software product at its R&D center at Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune.
We are recognized as world leaders in AI driven Procurement solutions and lead at front with innovation and agility.
- Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality.
- Our R&D team uses some of the latest tech stack which includes technologies like Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Machine Learning, Neural Networks
As a Machine Learning Software Engineer at Zycus you would:
- Be expected to come out with innovative ideas to create competitive edge in Zycus’s Products
- Understand use cases and product requirements.
- Design, Develop, review (code/design), unit test and prepare PDLC documents.
- Support cross functional departments, projects/modules and work as a team to achieve project delivery goals and deliver quality software in the given timelines.
- Maintaining, enhance, fix code.
- Follow standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- Follow Zycus defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process
Requirements For Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Strong background in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition
- Hands on coding with Python, sklearn, Tensorflow, Pytorch or any proficient AI language/library of choice
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as regression, classification, clustering, anomaly detection, artificial neural networks, and sequence models.
- Good understanding of core machine learning concepts to be able to design solutions for novel problems.
- Experience with some of the pre-trained models like Spacy, BERT, Huggingface, Yolo, Faster RCNN etc.
- Knowledge of Software design & debugging
- Fluent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Academic background and achievements
How To Apply For Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here