Bentley Hiring 2022 | Bentley is hiring Associate Software Quality Analyst for the pune location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligibel for this recruitment 2022.
Company Name: Bentley
Role: Associate Software Quality Analyst
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Bentley Hiring 2022
- Are you ready to start a new journey with a team of energized professionals advancing and connecting the world’s infrastructure?
- Bentley is looking for you! We are looking for an Associate Software Quality Analyst (Test Automation), reporting directly to the Manager, Software Quality.
- This is a full-time role expected to work 40 hours per week, based in our Pune office.
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
How To Apply For Bentley Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Bentley Hiring 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here