Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022 | Cvent is hiring Associate Product Consultant for the gurgaon location. B.E/B.Tech/MBA/BBA/BCA/BCom streams candidates can apply for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Cvent
Role: Associate Product Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs 5.50 LPA – 6.50 LPA
Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022
- Qualification/ Degree : B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy
- Eligibility Criteria : 6.5 CGPA or 65% throughout with no backlogs
- Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2022 Pass outs
- Location : Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
- Joining date: 30th May 2022
- MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC)
- B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
- We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 0-6months of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product.
- You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
- Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals.
- We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed.
- We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
- Cvent has over 90,000+ users spread across 40 countries.
- Representative clients include Marriott, Hyatt, KPMG, the World Bank, Rolls Royce, American Marketing Association, Wal-Mart, Mobil, Yahoo, Harvard University, United Way, BMW, and Siemens.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
How To Apply For Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cvent Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here