Google Hiring Technical Solutions Engineer | Google is hiring Technical Solutions Engineer, Google Cloud (Fixed-Term Contract). The job location is bangalore. Apply before link expires.
Company Name: Google
Role: Technical Solutions Engineer, Google Cloud
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Google Hiring Technical Solutions Engineer
About the job:
- As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will help to ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to resolve the issue.
- In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting. You will also help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ issues.
- In this role, you may need to work non-standard work hours or shifts, including weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer’s needs.
- Experience with SIEM/SoC products.
- Knowledge of Kernel, file system, and database internals.
- Understanding of basic web technologies, TCP/IP concepts, Unix/Linux basic administration, and commands.
- Familiarity with basic security stack (e.g., Cisco AMP/Umbrella, Virus Total, MISP, and EDR).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced setting.
- Support our platform on customer systems by diagnosing and resolving customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject-matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure customer support.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams.
How To Apply For Google Hiring Technical Solutions Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Google Hiring: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here