Most of Common Interview Questions in 2022 | This most common interview questions for the freshers candidates.
Most Common Interview Questions in 2022
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Can You Bring to the Company?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
- What Is Your Greatest Professional Achievement?
- Tell Me About a Time You Demonstrated Leadership Skills.
- What’s a Time You Disagreed With a Decision That Was Made at Work?
- Tell Me About a Time You Made a Mistake.
- Tell Me About a Time You Failed.
- Why Are You Leaving Your Current Job?
- Why Were You Fired?
- Why Was There a Gap in Your Employment?
- Can You Explain Why You Changed Career Paths?
- What’s Your Work Style?
- What’s Your Current Salary?
- What Do You Like Least About Your Job?
- What Are You Looking for in a New Position?
- What Type of Work Environment Do You Prefer?
- Tell Me About a Challenge or Conflict You’ve Faced at Work, and How You Dealt With It.
- What’s Your Management Style?
- How Would Your Boss and Coworkers Describe You?
- How Do You Deal With Pressure or Stressful Situations?
- What Do You Like to Do Outside of Work?
- Are You Planning on Having Children?
- How Do You Prioritize Your Work?
- What Are You Passionate About?
- What Motivates You?
- What Are Your Pet Peeves?
- How Do You Like to Be Managed?
- Do You Consider Yourself Successful?
- Where Do You See Yourself in Five Years?
- How Do You Plan to Achieve Your Career Goals?
- What’s Your Dream Job?
- What Other Companies Are You Interviewing With?
Read More About: Top MNC Companies For Freshers
- What Makes You Unique?
- What Should I Know That’s Not on Your Resume?
- What Would Your First 30, 60, or 90 Days Look Like in This Role?
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- What Do You Think We Could Do Better or Differently?
- When Can You Start?
- Are You Willing to Relocate?
- How Many Tennis Balls Can You Fit Into a Limousine?
- If You Were an Animal, Which One Would You Want to Be?
- Sell Me This Pen.
- Is There Anything Else You’d Like Us to Know?
- Do You Have Any Questions for Us?
Tell Me About Yourself.
There are so many people who fail to prepare for this question, but it’s crucial. Here’s the deal: Don’t give out your complete employment (or personal) history.
You should instead give a pitch, one that is concise and compelling, one that shows why you’re the best candidate.
Career counselor Lily Zhang of MIT recommends using the present, past, future formula. Talk a little bit about your current role (including the scope and perhaps one big accomplishment), then give some background as to how you got there and experience you have that’s relevant.
How Did You Hear About This Position?
This may seem like an innocuous interview question, but it is actually an excellent opportunity to stand out and demonstrate your passion for and connection to the company.
You could, for instance, mention a friend or professional contact who told you about the job, then tell me why you were so excited about it.
If you discovered the company through an event or article, share that. Even if you found the listing through a random job board, share what, specifically, caught your eye about the role.
What Can You Bring to the Company?
An interviewer doesn’t just want to hear about your background when they ask this question. You need to show that you understand the problems and challenges that the company or department is facing, as well as how you would fit into the existing structure.
Take the time to study the job description, do your research on the company, and make sure you pay attention in your early rounds interviews to understand the problems you’re hired to fix.
Then, the key is to connect your skills and experiences to what the company needs and share an example that shows how you’ve done similar or transferable work in the past.
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Infosys May Off Campus Drive 2022
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here