PWC Hiring 2022 | PWC is hiring Advisory DEALS – FA&V – Associate 2. Freshers (0-2) Candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022. Required details are given below. Any degree candidates are eligible for this hiring drive 2022.
Company Name: PWC
Role: Advisory DEALS – FA&V – Associate 2
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
PWC Hiring 2022
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Key responsibilities are assigned based on an evaluation of the candidate’s professional qualification, relevant experience, Excel and PowerPoint skills, and a demonstrated working knowledge ofbasic financial analysis that impacts the business and economic environment. These could include:
- Review of Financial Due Diligence reports (along with supporting MS-Excel datapacks) and valuations reports within the Quality Review Services
- Interpreting data and analyzing results along with visualizing data insights using tools like MS Office.
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with DC User Guide instructions as applied to engagement team work request submissions
- MBA Finance/CFA/C.A.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Completed a professional qualification in accounting or finance and understands financial accounting concepts.
- Working knowledge of Analytical tools like Power Suite
- Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Takes responsibility for and ensures that assigned tasks are fulfilled in a timely way to a high standard
- Has Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Is a team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
- Has effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrates self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Is committed to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
How To Apply For PWC Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For PWC Hiring 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here