Sutherland Work From Home Jobs 2022 | Sutherland hiring Storage Engineer (Storage Technical Support). This is Work from Home job. 10 vacancies.
Company Name: Sutherland
Role: Storage Technical Support
Location: Work From Home
Experience: Freshers(1-6) Years
Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 3.50 – 8 LPA LPA
Sutherland Work From Home Jobs 2022
- We have openings for Storage Engineer.
- It is a rotational day shift
- Please apply without fail and we will be reaching you.
- Can contact on saturday and sunday too.
- Excellent communication in English is mandatory.
- Telephonic Interviews and Strictly No Walk-ins.
- You will provide in-depth technical support to customers, and field support staff, focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging NetApp products.
- Support incidents can range from various hardware and/or software issues with NetApp storage systems and solutions, to multi-system, multi-vendor, and multi-network interoperability issues. Essentially you –
- Provide Remote technical support to enterprise customer on NetApp Storage platform through Zoom/Call/Email/Chat
- Resolve NFS, CIFS, FC, iSCSI issues
- Resolve TCP/IP networking issues
- Reproduce issues by re-creating scenarios in a lab environment
- Collaborate with or escalate cases to other Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of your specific area of expertise to quickly facilitate solutions for customers
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information and best practices for reuse
- Carefully cultivate your expertise by attending technical trainings, collaborating with other TSEs, completing lab tasks
How To Apply For Sutherland Work From Home Jobs 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Sutherland Work From Home Jobs 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here