Varian Fresher Hiring 2022 | Varian is hiring Fresher DevOps Engineer for the pune location. 2021, 2022 Batch candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Varian
Role: Fresher DevOps Engineer
Batch: 2021, 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Varian Fresher Hiring 2022
- Candidates who completed their Engineering Graduation after June 2021 or candidates having less than 13 months of experience in Test Automation or candidates about to complete their Engineering graduation by Aug Sep 2022 can apply for this position .
- Candidate will work under Devops umbrella and must have working knowledge of multiple technologies like C#, Java, python, PowerShell.
- Candidate will be required to developed skills in the areas of Docker, Kubernetes, Virtualization technologies like Citrix, Hyper-V, Test Automation and Cybersecurity Software validation.
- Candidate will be working on systems designed on microservices architecture and ensure quality of integration through automation.
- Candidate will be required to automate CI\CD pipeline to integrate software components and run integration validation scripts.
- Candidate will interact with Product owners, Engineering leads, QA leads and Devops counterparts across different geographies to gather requirements.
- Candidate will be developing scalable test automation frameworks and scripts and act as subject matter expert to counterpart from other geographies.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
How To Apply For Varian Fresher Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Varian Fresher Hiring 2022: Click Here
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here