Amagi Off Campus Drive 2022 | Amagi hiring Fresher(0-6) for Software Engineer in Remote location. B.E/B.Tech and 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Amagi
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Amagi Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have worked in product software development teams that have taken individual module-level responsibility and have taken the product to production/customer deployments
- Loves to write code in one or more of Python, Golang, RoR, Java
- Passionate about algorithms, design patterns, open source technologies and in general good software design
- Desirable to have prior experience (0-2 years) in working on any of the Public cloud infrastructures
- Can be self driven and have a start from scratch mentality.
- Designing and coding right solutions starting with broadly defined problems in the broadcast domain.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Driving best practices and engineering excellence.
- Working with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Working in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Working closely with quality assurance teams and devops/ops teams to take your product to deployment.
- Lead / mentor junior team members
- Help hire a good technology team for Amagi CX
- The Selection process of Amagi includes the multiple round of interview.
- Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews.
- The interview rounds are as follows:
- Hacker Earth Coding Challenge
How To Apply For Amagi Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Amagi Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here