Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022 | Cognizant is hiring Associate Projects for the bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible for this off campus drive 2022. Freshers are eligible.
Company Name: Cognizant
Role: Associate Projects
Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022
- Guide team in preparation of technical specification document and review the same.
- Break down the base lines requirements into business and functional requirements.
- Provide support in development of Proof of Concept Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- Leverage product specified services / frameworks without impacts to version changes.
- Share the design document with the functional team post supervisor review.
- Understand performance implications and design for scalability.
- Adept at design as per latest methodologies adopted (Agile).
- Guide team in coding as per design.
- Follow coding standards and cloud products / platform best practices in development.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists (coding checklist, performance checklist, deployment checklist etc) for development and testing activities ? Update the performance, development and coding checklist/(s).
- Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Perform complex cross module / product / cloud integrations as per standards.
- Ensure completeness in test scenario preparation with functional teams.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Identify components for performance testing.
- Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
- Provide support for process audit services.
- The Senior Developer should have expert level knowledge of cross module data models , APIs as provided by product vendor especially for cloud applications.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Leverage tools / products for test data preparation.
- Support all upstream and downstream systems for integration and connectivity testing.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Understand impacts of product version upgrades on developed code for SAAS products.
- Conduct functional / non functional testing if required.
- Fix complex defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Review defect fixes done by team guide them.
- Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
Deployment Support and Closure:
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per agreed timelines.
- Address queries / provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production support.
- Fix defects as and when required.
Review defect fixes:
- Maintain code versions, dependency lists & deployment tracker.
- Perform sanity check post deployment to ensure smooth production Coordinate with cloud product administrators for cloud migration as needed.
- Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- Participate in scoping meetings and identify transition requirements for new projects.
- Reconfirm requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Freeze SME calendar
Provide transition activities:
- Regularly track progress of transitions through weekly dashboards.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Post information gathering, identify whether the incoming request is a service request or an incident.
- Determine urgency and impact of the situation.
- Assign appropriate priority to the incident.
- Assign the incident to the right stakeholder for a workaround/fix.
- Conduct analysis on various incidents that occur frequently.
- Categorize recurring incidents as problems/known errors.
- Provide support to resolve these errors.
- Initiate change management process.
- Analyze and prepare releases based on business process dependencies.
- Enable sprint test cycles and deployment for release management.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by supervisor.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during development activities.
- Guide and mentor team members from a technical perspective to ensure quality improvement.
- Contribute to / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
- Support design of practice accelerators, tools in competency.
Must Have Skills:
- Adobe Campgn Classic – Dev
- Adobe Campaign Execution
- E-Commerce Operations
How To Apply For Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Cognizant Fresher Hiring 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here