KPMG Offering Free Virtual Experience Internship For Students | Can you work at the crossroads of technology and trust? If so, then you can become a next-gen auditor at KPMG. Whether you study business, economics or STEM, auditing can turn your talent for innovative thinking into a promising career.
KPMG Offering Free Virtual Internship Program For Students
Program Name: Career Catalyst Program
Eligibility: Any Business, Economics, STEM student
Why join this Virtual Experience Program?
Welcome to KPMG U.S. Career Catalyst Virtual Experience Program!
- We designed this virtual experience to make the world of KPMG Audit more accessible than ever before.
- Thanks to the emergence of new technologies such as AI, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing, we’re able to shape a better audit experience for both our clients and our professionals.
- In this immersive virtual program, you’ll step into the shoes of a KPMG employee and learn from our very own team of experts.
- They’ll help you grow your knowledge and skills by simulating the type of work our audit professionals do every day.
- After each module, you can compare your work with real solutions created by the KPMG team, providing a more holistic picture of Audit and the role technology plays in creating accurate results.
- We hope this program acts as a helpful guide as you explore the world of Audit and discover new possibilities for the future of your career.
What will you do in this Career Catalyst Program?
- The Big Picture – Audit at KPMG
- The Audit Planning Process
- Audit procedures – Accounts Receivable
- Communicating with Your Client
- Walk Through of Client’s Process
- Prepare and Present Your Findings
Note: This program is self-paced. It takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete.
Apply Link: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here