Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 | Kyndryl is hiring Associate Technical Engineer For Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma candidates are elgible for this off campus drive 2022. 2022 batch candidates can apply.
Company Name: Kyndryl
Role: Associate – Technical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022
- computer/IT specialization only
- students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
How To Apply For Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply Link: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here