NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022 | NatWest Group hiring Fresher(0-6) for Software Engineer in Gurugram location. 2021/2022 batch cadidates are eligible.
Company Name: NatWest Group
Role: Software Engineering – Technology
Experience: Freshers (0-6)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
- You’ll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high impact solutions
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
- What you’ll do:
- It’ll be your responsibility to apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop,
- test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines.
- Support the design and development of reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the organisation
- Support the design and development of software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
The skills you’ll need:
- Experience required- 0-6 Months
- Strong knowledge of Object oriented programming in Python and Java.
- Strong knowledge of concepts like – multithreading , data structures
- Good Knowledge of database APIs – JDBC, SqlAlchemy and Python library – Pandas.
- Basic Knowledge of web application frameworks in Java / Python like – Spring boot , Django etc.
- A background of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance
- Experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific timescales
How To Apply For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Top MNC Hiring B.Tech Candidates: Register Now
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here