Nielsen Off Campus Hiring 2022 | Nielsen Hiring Freshers for Data Science Intern in Bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/BCS/MCA/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Nielsen
Role: Data Science Intern
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Nielsen Internship 2022
- Execute and Deliver analytical studies, extracting and leveraging data from multiple sources to identify new insights for internal teams.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Maintain flexibility in working in a dynamic work environment where delivery schedules and priorities fluctuate according to client needs and external department demands.
- Execute ongoing data science processes and recommend improvements in processes and procedures within the area of responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues located in the same location and in offices located
Qualifications & Skill:
- 0-1 Years: Data Science Intern
- Strong Analytical and Technical capabilities.
- Python for Data Science.
- Good communication skills.
- Relational databases and SQL.
- Knowledge of MS Office/Google workspace.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
- Preferred requirements as follows:
- Conceptual understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Understanding of statistical concepts and tools.
- Good to have knowledge in a version control system like Bitbucket / GitLab.
- Knowledge of dashboarding and visualization tools like Spotfire/Tableau.
How To Apply For Nielsen Internship 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Nielsen Internship 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here