OutSystems Freshers Hiring 2022 | OutSystems Hiring Fresher for Junior Software Engineer – Data & Analytics in Bengaluru location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: OutSystems
Role: Junior Software Engineer – Data & Analytics
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
OutSystems Freshers Hiring 2022
- OutSystems is a product-focused company: it is through a great product that we bring value to our customers, enabling them to be 100x more productive in creating enterprise-grade systems.
- To achieve this, we rely heavily on making data-driven decisions at every level. We drive this through a data analytics platform that ensures data reliability, scalability, compliance, and ease-of-use, while ensuring speed and efficiency.
- The Data & Analytics group ensures the development of this platform, end-to-end. It’s a multidisciplinary team with Data Platform Engineers, Software Engineers and Data Analysts that develop the platform itself, the SDKs, and data asset models.
- This platform-centric approach allows us to scale and drive compounding value from data, with the utmost respect for privacy and compliance frameworks, such as SOC2, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA.
- You should have a minimum of 0-2 years designing, developing, troubleshooting, and debugging complex software applications,
- as well as experience demonstrating for others how to resolve issues in innovative and practical ways.
- Strong CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms with good understanding of big data
- Experience with Python, Java, or Scala programming language
- Passion for data is an absolute must
- Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Fast learner, willing to experiment with new technologies and processes.
- You will work on a team of talented engineers responsible for designing, developing, optimizing, and extending the OutSystems Analytic Services platform
- Extend the OutSystems Analytics platform by researching and applying big new data technologies and stacks to solve business problems
- Maintain the OutSystems analytics platform by diagnosing, predicting, and correcting scaling problems
- Work with large streams of data with tools like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Flume, and Cassandra
- Contribute to our team’s growing set of development platforms, tools, and processes
- Build automation and tools that will increase the productivity of teams located in different GEOs.
- Provide input and feedback to teams regarding decisions surrounding topics such as infrastructure, data architectures, and SRE strategy
- Support and provide guidance to the company’s software engineering processes and standards
- Pursue and encourage others to acquire information and training regarding trends and advancements within area of specialization, incorporating these improvements where applicable
Ways To Stand Out from The Crowd:
- Experience working with big data technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Experience working with database technologies including RDBMS (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, etc…), NoSQL, Graph, and analytics databases like Druid
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience creating scalable, low-latency, reliable, compliant, and easy-to-use data analytics platforms
- Solid knowledge and professional experience with data modelling methodologies.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, especially related to modern data platforms.
- Experience with modern CI/CD and DevOps practices in Cloud architectures
- Experience with Data Quality technologies and methodologies
- Machine Learning experience is a plus
How To Apply For OutSystems Freshers Hiring 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For OutSystems Freshers Hiring 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click