PhonePe Off Campus Hiring 2022 | PhonePe SET Hiring Challenge 2022, Phonepe is hiring Software Engineer in Testing for the bangalore location. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 batch candidates are eligible for this off campus hiring 2022.
Company Name: PhonePe
Role: Software Engineer in Testing
Batch: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
PhonePe Off Campus Hiring 2022
- This challenge will test individuals on Problem Solving related to Algorithms and Data Structures.
- One coding question will be of Easy complexity.
- The Medium question will include bonus weightage.
- Goal of this challenge is to understand the individual’s technical depth, as well as problem-solving ability.
- Years of experience: 0+ years (2022 and below graduates)
Skills: Data Structures, UI Automation/API Automation, CICD, Performance Testing
- Challenge Format: 2 Programming Questions (any language)
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the PhonePe team.
- Technical interviews will focus on problem solving,
- automation and functional testing.
- You will translate high-level business & product flows into scalable automation code.
- You will write performant, Integration & E2E automation test code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- You will responsible for product quality through an automated test like End-to-end & performance automation for Microservices & PhonePe Apps
- You will learn the importance of the quality engineering right from business to consumer impact & shipping the good quality with multiple phase tested via automated ways
- Driving discussions to improve productivity across teams where ever there are interdependencies across products
- Proactive communication to team lead and stakeholders
As a software engineer in testing, you must have:
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable & scalable,.
- Understanding of object-oriented design skills and class-level interfaces
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
As a software engineer in testing, good to have:
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum) from internships etc.
- Basic understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL),
- good to have is knowledge of NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc)
How To Apply For PhonePe Off Campus Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For PhonePe Off Campus Hiring 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here