Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022 | Qualcomm hiring Freshers (0-1)for Associate Engineer – System Test Engineering in Channai location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Qualcomm
Role: Associate Engineer – Test Engineering
Experience: Freshers (0-1)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
- 0 to 1 years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- A background in embedded software and experience with software development/integration experience.
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python
- programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.
- Hands on experience with git , perforce and code collaborator will be preferred
Experience with large scale software build, integration and test environments.
Knowledge of Windows build tools such as MSBuild , CL.exe and Link.exe.
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.
- Experience on Continuous Build and Integration (Automated) systems like Electric Commander, and Jenkins.
How To Apply For Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here