Tomia Off Campus Drive 2022 | Tomia hiring Fresher(0-2) for ASP.Net Developer for Bangalore location. 2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Tomia
Role: ASP.Net Developer
Batch: 2019/2020/2021 atch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Tomia Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
- Telecom experience is a plus.
- Participates in full lifecycle software development activities and be responsible for the responsibilities
Soft skills required:
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English both oral and written, proficiencies in other languages is a plus.
- Analyze requirements and produce feasibility analysis and product design changes.
- Implement software enhancements to product and defect fixes.
- Conduct design and code reviews of peers and team member’s work.
- Collaborate and plan your work with other groups in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Provide development support to a worldwide client base with 24×7 cycles and defined SLAs.
- Oversee and administer release and configuration management activities.
- Support and assist in production operations.
- Other Duties may be assigned.
Technical/ functional skills required:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Upto 2 years of SQL Server including stored procedures, views, functions.
- Experience with Web Services, RESTful APIs, SOAP, WCF, XML, LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with Angular, Knockout, Kendo UI is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, DB2, NoSQL databases is a plus.
How To Apply For Tomia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Tomia Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here