Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 | Wipro hiring Fresher for STEP UP Program in Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai location. BBM/ BBA/ B.Com/B.A/B.Sc and 2020/2021 /2022 batch cadidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Wipro
Role: STEP UP Program
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
About the Test:
- Start your professional journey with an edgePractice and application of academic learning at work with on-the-job training
- Widen your horizon with an engagement framework
- Learn from senior professionals and enhance your informal network
- Fast track your growth with orientation and skills training
- Be equipped with relevant orientation and skill training to accelerate performance at work
- Pursue sponsored Executive Post Graduation Diploma (EPGDM)
- Build a strong theoretical base & implement your learnings at work
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B.Com – (General and Allied Branches)/
- B.Sc (Economics)/
- BMS with
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How To Apply For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply Link: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here