Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022 | Wipro is hiring BSc, BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, BMS candidates from : 2020, 2021, 2022 batch they are eligible for this STEPUP People Ambassador Programme – FY23
Company Name: Wipro
Role: STEPUP People Ambassador – FY23
Qualification: BSc, BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, BMS
Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to 5 LPA
Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/
- BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Here’s your chance to drive change. Change that inspires and boosts people and organizations. STEP UP is our three-year exclusive program for non-engineering graduates to kickstart careers in the field of Talent Acquisition/ HR/ WMG (Workforce Management).
- Pursue a Wipro sponsored Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) with a prestigious management institution while getting professional experience within specialized functions, like HR/ TA/ WMG at Wipro.
Why choose STEP UP?
- Start your professional journey with an edge
- Practice and application of academic learning at work with on-the-job training
- Widen your horizon with an engagement framework
- Learn from senior professionals and enhance your informal network
- Fast track your growth with orientation and skills training
- Be equipped with relevant orientation and skill training to accelerate performance at work
- Pursue sponsored Executive Post Graduation Diploma (EPGDM)
- Build a strong theoretical base & implement your learnings at work
Compensation per annum:
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
- The agreement period is 36 months from the joining date.
- The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How To Apply For Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Wipro Off Campus Hiring Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here
Join Our Instagram Page: Click Here