Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 | Accenture is hiring Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata locations. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech,MCA,M.S streams candidates can apply for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: Accenture
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs 4.50 LPA
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only)
- From 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation / Post-graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
What would you do?
- As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here