Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 | Ameriprise Financial hiring Freshers(0-2) in Haryana loction.B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Ameriprise Financial
Role: Technology Process Trainee
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022
- Looking for a highly motivated individual with fresh ideas having passion and great acumen for application development.
- The candidate will design, develop, implement, and maintain distributed applications.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 0 – 2 Years of relevant IT Experience
- Trained in distributed application development
- Strong quantitative/analytical/programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. Java, J2EE, REST API, AWS, Agile and Scrum)
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment
How To Apply For Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here