Ansys Recruitment Notification 2022 | Ansys fresher hiring for Devops Engineer in Pune location.B.E/B.Tech/BS/MS candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Ansys
Role: Devops Engineer
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Ansys Recruitment Notification 2022
- The DevOps Engineer supports the development of software products, processes, and supporting systems.
- In this role, the DevOps Engineer will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to accomplish development objectives and oversee software releases.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- MS degree or the foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Linux shell scripting, Windows batch scripting and Perl)
- Knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with YAML and JSON programming language
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Intel and GCC compilers
- Experience with a configuration management software like GIT
- Familiarity with C/C++ and Fortran programming
- Experience working with open-source tools
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and complete high-quality work on a schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
- Deploys, maintains and supports current software development and environments (e.g., Visual Studio, Compilers, IDEs, MPI etc.)
- Maintains and enhances the in-house testing tool and test results database
- Performs basic DevOps activities, including the maintenance, monitoring, documenting and testing of product builds and packaging to provide quality production builds of ANSYS FBU software products on Windows and Linux systems
- Maintains and updates third-party dependencies as needed
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in development, testing and production environments
- Works closely with development to adjust builds and packaging to changing requirements
- Automates build processes and integrates with Continuous Integration systems like Azure DevOps.
- Prepares, configures, deploys and maintains build agents
- Investigates and addresses build and runtime failures; fixes compilation and linker errors
- Works in a collaborative manner with members of the software development, infrastructure and testing teams
- Works with IT to maintain DevOps infrastructure
- Operates under direct supervision with work subject to frequent review by more experienced staff or DevOps Manager
- Performs other job-related duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
How To Apply For Ansys Recruitment Notification 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here