Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 | Dell hiring Freshers for Software Engineer in Bangalore location.2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Dell India
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Dell Off Campus Drive 2022
- As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals,
- needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Participates in analysis of software/storage requirements and specifications
- Participates in the creation of technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software
- Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software/storage environment
- Follows source code revision control
- Clearly communicates project issues and status
- Provides constructive and responsive customer service to business partners
- Accurately logs project schedule, defects, and other data into the appropriate databases.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Basic understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Basic knowledge of software architectures and applications
- Basic knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
- Typically requires a minimum 0+ years of related experience in a professional role; or equivalent experience
- Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of relevant technologies.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
- Designs solutions per business requirements.
- Researches and compares software features and works with vendors on system sizing for specific applications.
- Troubleshoots software reliability and performance issues.
- Collaborates on and implements architecture recommendations to application integration, system administration, problem management, preventive maintenance, performance tuning and for 3rd party software.
- Identifies and eliminates performance bottlenecks and makes performance-related recommendations (hardware, software, configuration).
How To Apply For Dell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here