Kyndryl Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022 | Kyndryl Fresher hiring for Associate Technical Engineer in Bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Kyndryl
Role: Associate Technical Engineer
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Kyndryl Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022
- You will need to demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- You can articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention
- maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
How To Apply For Kyndryl Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Kyndryl Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here