Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022 | Publicis Sapient Fresher hiring for Jumpstart in PAN India location.2023/2024 Batch candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Publicis Sapient’s
Location: PAN India
Batch: 2023/2024 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Rs 6.5 LPA
Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022
- Publicis Sapient’s Jumpstart is open to all B.Tech./B.E./Dual-Degree 3rd and 4th-year students (Passing out in 2023 and 2024) with a minimum 6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs.
- Jumpstart is open to all B.Tech./B.E./Dual-Degree 3rd and 4th-year students (Passing out in 2023 and 2024).
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
What is Jumpstart?
- Jumpstart is the most awaited engineering event of the year brought to you by Publicis Sapient.
- It’s where the brightest and the most diverse engineering talent from all over the country come together.
- This event is curated to allow you a peek into the Next in engineering and technology.
- To earn direct access to this event, you must crack the Hackathon challenge first.
- At Jumpstart, you will hobnob with tech leaders and experts who’ve been creating impact for businesses for years.
- Get a first-hand experience of real-world engineering, and take the first step towards a career where you will learn, grow and thrive.
- Jumpstart will equip you to make the brave transition from college to corporate
Round 1: Preliminary Round (MCQ Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an MCQ challenge. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the MCQ challenge.
- You have to answer 30 questions in 30 minutes.
- You can take the test within 8 hours of opening of the Quiz Window.
Round 2: Coding Challenge
- Shortlisted participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include but are not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
- What’s in it for you at Jumpstart:
- Meet our leaders who are changing the tech landscape. You will interact with them to learn all about real-world engineering.
- Learn how the latest technologies like Metaverse, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and AR/VR are leveraged to change how we live all these with real-life case studies.
- Interact with our previous campus hires who started like you and are now transforming businesses and creating impact. Their stories will prepare you to make the right decisions and create an impact in the world.
- Get an exclusive mentorship session with experts who will answer your queries, solve all your confusion and train you to thrive in your career.
- Learn how to stay ahead of the tech innovations with your skills and knowledge in a world that is changing rapidly.
- Network with fellow engineers and have fun!
How To Apply For Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here