Titan Freshers Hiring 2022 | Titan Fresher(0-2) Hiring for DevOps Engineer in Bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Titan
Role: DevOps Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Titan Freshers Hiring 2022
- Knowledge in planning, designing, analyzing, administering, and troubleshooting large-scale infrastructure systems.
- Experience in API Design and writing Production level infrastructure code
- Strong working proficiency in Bash and in one or more administrative languages such as Python, Ruby, Go
- Experience with algorithms and data structures, ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Knowledge in designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes ( Jenkin, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with SQL and/or No-SQL database management
- Exposure in designing the monitoring infrastructure with open source monitoring systems (e.g. Prometheus, elastic search, other time-series database, etc)
- Implement infrastructure as code for various cloud platforms, from planned architectures ( Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) using tools like Ansible, saltstack,puppet
- In-depth Linux/Unix knowledge, a good understanding of the various kernel subsystems (CPU, memory, storage, network, etc)
- Knowledge and exposure to network protocols and tools DNS, TCP/IP, Routing
- Experience in AWS Cloud infra is a plus (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, Athena, Containers(Docker)
- Strong sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
What is the Job Like?
- Acts as the single point of contact for development and product teams as the primary subject matter expert within Production Engineering and operations
- Write comprehensive API to integrate infrastructure modules with various other components across the operational groups
- Build and maintain internal dashboard to automate to increase productivity.
- Works independently with little guidance to ensure operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met, and recommends operational improvements to them.
- Responsible for proactively setup monitoring and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely and robust fashion
- Write custom monitoring plugins to collect and monitor the application metrics.
- Works with others or independently on projects medium to high complexity with minimal or no cross team alignment needs
- Automate provisioning, infrastructure, and code deployment by leveraging the latest in configuration management tools and containers
- Participate in Production Operations, Oncalls etc and troubleshoot and fix production outages , performance issues etc in our AWS/Linux infrastructure stack
How To Apply For Titan Freshers Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Titan Freshers Hiring 2022
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here