Adani Fresher Recruitment News 2022 | Adani fresher hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ahmedabad location.B.E/B.Tech candidate are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Adani
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Adani Fresher Recruitment News 2022
- We are searching for dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT to join our capable team in the Group IT.
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
- You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
- BE / B.Tech
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing Graduate Engineer Engineer staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
How To Apply For Adani Fresher Recruitment News 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here