Eurofins Hiring Freshers 2022 | Eurofins fresher hiring for Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore location. 2019/2020/2021 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Eurofins
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: 2019/2020/2021 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Eurofins Hiring Freshers 2022
- Good communication and interpersonal relation skills in an international environment
- At ease with distant communications leveraging a wide array of technologies (shared code, documents and forums, phone, chat, e-mail)
- Good Attitude towards learning new things.
- Good Knowledge on logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Customer handling skills are added advantage.
- Ability to coordinate the work with different individuals / teams
- 2019 / 2020 /2021 pass out
- B.E./ B. Tech (CS, IS, EC, EEE) / MCA/ MS /BSc (CS, IT)
- 0-12 months of IT Industry experience
- 60% aggregate in highest qualification (no backlogs)
- Good knowledge on understanding the SOP’s and able to operate on the given period of time.
- Good understanding on Servers Management (Application, Database & FTP).
- Good understanding on Networking Concepts.
- Knowledge on tools like TFS, SharePoint are added advantage.
- Knowledge on any programming language is added advantage.
- Knowledge on Linux, MySQL, SQL Servers are added advantage.
How To Apply For Eurofins Hiring Freshers 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here