EY Fresher Hiring Job Of Devops 2022 | EY fresher hiring for Devops in Bangalore location.Degree in Engineering candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: EY
Qualification: Degree in Engineering
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
EY Fresher Hiring Job Of Devops 2022
- You will be responsible to develop infrastructure as a code to provision resources on Microsoft Azure to address business requirements
- You will be responsible to perform activities such as Integrate, test, implement, and deploy new and existing infrastructure platform
- You will be responsible to develop CI/CD pipelines for Resource Deployments and automate the change management of the supporting infrastructure
- Degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science
- Hands-on experience in Cloud – Microsoft Azure
- Involves creating azure YAML pipelines for CI/CD including QGs to ensure quality of code deployed.
- Should be well versed with Git and SCM best practices
- Set up the infrastructure on Azure as required by the Engineering team.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and be able to integrate it to azure pipelines
- Must be well versed in Kubernetes and all its features
- Should be able to understand the functioning of an application and how it interacts with other services to help in troubleshooting issues
- Should be able to write scripts to automate frequent tasks and integrate it with the required pipeline.
- Should be able to understand how an application is registered on AAD and interacts with the back end.
- Understand the concepts of data and event flow
How To Apply For EY Fresher Hiring Job Of Devops 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here