General Electric Fresher Recruitment 2022 | General Electric fresher hiring for Software Engineer in Bangalore loation.B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: General Electric
Role: Software Engineering Specialist
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
General Electric Fresher Recruitment 2022
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected
- for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
Desired Characteristics Technical Expertise:
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
How To Apply For General Electric Fresher Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here