Genesys Recruitment Notification 2022 | Genesys fresher hiring for Associate Software Engineer in Chennai location. B.E/B.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Genesys
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Genesys Recruitment Notification 2022
- As a Software Engineer on the Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) Development Team, you will be responsible for front end development of complex, scalable web applications and common web application architecture using modern web application frameworks.
- You may work on domains like scheduling, forecasting, safe long-term storage of data, form builders, speech analytics, machine learning, data science, and reporting.
- B.Tech/BE in CSE, IT or ECE
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ideal candidate would also have knowledge with some of the following:
- Grunt or Webpack build tools
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine UI automation testing tolls
- Working with open-source projects, ideally with a history of contributions
- Employees will be expected to:
- Understand and comply with PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR
- Adhere to Genesys Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Build, debug, test web applications written in TypeScript
- Build shared controls to be used within our team and others
- Understand our APIs to use them efficiently in our web applications
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as an engineer
- Provide feedback on team processes, architecture, and infrastructure
- Participate in a minimal amount of team meetings (retrospectives, design meetings, etc.)
How To Apply For Genesys Recruitment Notification 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here