HSBC Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022 | HSBC fresher hiring for Trainee Software Engineer in Pune location.Any Graduate candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: HSBC
Role: Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Engineering Graduate
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
HSBC Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022
The candidate would be required to provide appropriate (i.e. Simple, Better and Faster time to market) solutions, develop and implement them by learning and demonstrating their knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object oriented programming language such as Java, Python etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely-coupled and efficient) solutions which can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions which can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud eco systems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
In addition to the technical skills, to be successful in this role, the job holder requires:
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
The inherent challenges/opportunities pertinent to this role (not an exhaustive list) include:
- Exhibiting continuous appetite to learn in a complex and demanding business/IT environment
- Complexity of regulations, global nature of programs and tight timelines
- Deeper understanding of the complex web of inter-connected, inter-dependent and inter-linked applications/systems
- Maintaining awareness of operational risks and minimize/nullify their impact by identifying, assessing, mitigating/controlling and reporting in accordance with HSBC Group defined processes
- Any Engineering Graduate
How To Apply For HSBC Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
HSBS Fresher Recruitment Notification 2022
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE
Top MNC Companies For Freshers
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here