IQVIA Fresher Job Of Junior Programmer 2022 | IQVIA fresher hiring for Junior Programmer in Chennai location.B.E/B.Tech/MCA candidates are eligilbe.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: IQVIA
Role: Junior Programmer
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
IQVIA Fresher Job Of Junior Programmer 2022
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology, MCA, or a related
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- keen on learning new technologies and have a penchant for experimenting with codes to find optimal outputs.
- Fast learner and have the ability to grasp concepts and employ them when required.
- Detail oriented and always deliver quality work.
- Good Team Player
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop functionalities by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review your peers code and ensure the code meets the coding standards and good performance in coding.
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
How To Apply For IQVIA Fresher Job Of Junior Programmer 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
startupjobsportal.com Wishes You the Best of Luck!!!
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here