Kyndryl Fresher Hiring For Associate Technical Engineer 2022 | Kyndryl fresher hiring for Associate Technical Engineer in Noida/Hyderabad/Bangalore location.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Kyndryl
Role: Associate Technical Engineer
Batch: 2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Kyndryl Fresher Hiring For Associate Technical Engineer 2022
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve.
- Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues.
- It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
How To Apply For Kyndryl Fresher Hiring For Associate Technical Engineer 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here