Microsoft Fresher Hiring Job Of Software Engineer 2022 | Microsoft fresher hiring for Software Engineer in Across India location.B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Microsoft
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Microsoft Fresher Hiring Job Of Software Engineer 2022
- Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
How To Apply For Microsoft Fresher Hiring Job Of Software Engineer 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here