Virtusa Annual Competition NeuralHack Season 6 | Virtusa fresher hiring for Associate Engineer(Job+Prizes) in Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Pune/Gurgaon/Delhi/Kolkata/Mumbai location.2023 Batch candidates are eligible.Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Virtusa
Role: Associate Engineer(Job+Prizes)
Batch: 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Virtusa Annual Competition NeuralHack Season 6
- This hackathon is specially designed for students to stimulate skills like problem-solving and creative thinking to crack industrial complexities with their codes.
- We have successfully executed five seasons of Neuralhack.
- We are pleased to share that season five received the highest registrations from over a hundred thousand students.
- We extended about a thousand job offers and internship opportunities to our participants.
- This year, in an effort toprovide an opportunity for as many students as possible, we are extending this competition to all branches of BE/Btech, ME/Mtech, and MSc/MCA.
- NeuralHack provides the platform for students to explore their interest in programming and an opportunity to compete and exchange ideas with contestants worldwide.
- That’s not all! We are thrilled to give away various goodies, gifts, and cash prizes throughout the competition. If you seek to enhance your skills, are keen to study something new, or are curious about connecting with the worldwide community, join us for Neural Hack Season-6.
- We will have three rounds in phases during the entire competition, starting with:
- Round I (Preliminary) – Online coding challenge
- Round II – Enhanced coding contest
- Grand finale- Hackathon
- 1st prize- $1000 USD
- 2nd prize – $700 USD
- 3rd prize – $350 USD
Note: Prize money will be paid out in local currency
And many more exciting goodies and surprises in store!
Top 3 teams and top 2 individuals will recieve special awards
How To Apply For Virtusa Annual Competition NeuralHack Season 6?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Get Relevant Jobs & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here