Wipro Off Campus Hiring News 2022 | Wipro is looking for Graduate Engineer Trainee for the gurgaon location. required details are given below. any graduate candidates can apply for this off campus drive 2022
Company Name: Wipro
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Wipro Off Campus Hiring News 2022
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Investigate problem areas followed by the software development life cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carry out the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Confer with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Modify the software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensure that code is error-free or has no bugs and test failure
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project/program/account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive, and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinate with the team on daily project status and progress and document it
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Capture all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Take feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and on time delivery
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Document very necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette, etc.
- Assist with timely response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally.
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology along with expertise in programming (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ client organization
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control, and reduction of risk
- Technical knowledge – Knowledge of various programming languages, tools, quality management standards, and processes
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements
- Demonstrate (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance
- Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well
How To Apply For Wipro Off Campus Hiring News 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here