YouGov Latest Hiring News 2022 | YouGov Hiring Graduate Data Engineer for the Mumbai location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates can apply for this off campus drive 2022.
Company Name: YouGov
Role: Graduate Data Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
YouGov Latest Hiring News 2022
- As a member of the BI team, you will support the Senior Data Engineer developing datasets and help develop ETL pipelines & data models across different departments in YouGov. You’ll help develop internal analytics further based on feedback of our stakeholders and your ideas.
- You will be part of the Finance Systems team responsible for managing YouGov’s ERP and BI systems, developing and promoting analytical capabilities and insights, and establishing an effective Master Data strategy.
- The Graduate Data Engineer, as a member of the unit’s Development and Engineering team, builds and maintains optimized and highly available data pipelines and data models that facilitate data analysis and reporting.
- The Data Engineer understands the ultimate business purpose of the wider Finance Systems unit and aligns their decision making and daily priorities accordingly. You will be reporting to the Senior Data Engineer.
What will I be delivering?
- Maintain and develop ETL pipelines and tabular data models
- Ensure reliability and accuracy of data pipelines and data models and provide effective diagnostics tools for troubleshooting production issues
- Gain a very deep understanding of YouGov datasets and source systems and their inter-dependencies
- Provide technical systems enabling the unit to efficiently acquire new data sources and integrate those into the existing infrastructure.
- Develop & Maintain Data warehouse.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Basic Data Modelling & ETL knowledge
- Great numerical and analytical skills
Technical skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ideally experience with SQL & Power BI.
- A desire to develop
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be communicative and eager to learn
- Ability to “translate” between end users and technical back-end teams
- We look forward to receiving your application and hopefully, welcoming you to YouGov
How To Apply For YouGov Latest Hiring News 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn Page: Click Here