Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 | Accenture fresher hiring for the position Associate Software Engineer & System and Application Services Associate in Across India location. Undergraduate and Postgraduate students candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Accenture
Role: Associate Software Engineer & System and Application Services Associate
Location: Across India
Qualification: Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Batch: 2020/2021/2022/2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
Accenture Innovation Challenge
- The Accenture Innovation Challenge is here again and, we are looking for the brightest innovators with a passion to create a meaningful change.
- At Accenture, we believe in the power of human ingenuity and technology coming together to create value – for our clients, business, and communities.
- This year’s theme ‘Innovate for 360° Value’ is based on this unique approach to unlock new opportunities and exciting rewards for young talent like you.
Eligibility Criteria & Team Formulation:
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students (currently full-time students) of all years across all institutes in India.
- Participants can register individually or in teams with at most 3 members.
- A team must strictly comprise either all Engineering, all Non-Engineering, or all B-School students, i.e. a team cannot have an engineering student along with a non-engineering student as members.
- Cross-specialization, cross-year and cross-college teams are allowed.
- A student can be a part of only one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Round 1: Idea Submission Round
- Teams will have an option to tackle any of the 3 themes of the Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 and submit their ideas/solutions for any one theme. The themes are as follows:
- Innovate for Business – Develop innovative business solutions, offerings or a business model that disrupts the competition in the given industry space
- Innovate for Society – Apply technology in innovative ways to help improve the way we work and live, and create value for our society
- Innovate for a Sustainable World – Develop innovative business to tackle some of the world’s greatest environmental challenges
- Teams are required to submit their innovative ideas in a templatized format in line with their respective team composition—Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ B-School students.
- The submission templates can be accessed by the registered students/teams from the round titled “Idea Submission” on this page.
- Teams have to also submit a public link of their 1-minute video elevator pitch describing their idea eg: Unlisted YouTube video, Google Drive link, OneDrive Link, etc.
- The Submission Deadline will be Sunday, 25th September 2022, 11:59 PM.
- All the participants are requested to submit their innovative ideas well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Based on the submissions received, the top 9 teams will be shortlisted and taken to the next round.
- After evaluations, teams will be bifurcated into two tracks—The Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track.
Round 2: Mentorship
- The 9 shortlisted teams will work with their respective mentors to prepare their innovative submissions for the Semi-Finals.
Round 3: Semi Finale
- The Semi-Finalist teams will be presenting their innovative ideas and detailed solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts virtually.
- Top teams from both Entry-Level Graduates and B-School tracks will be identified and shortlisted to present in the coveted Grand Finale!
- Round 4: Grand Finale
The Finalists will be invited to showcase their innovative solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts.
- Three winners at a PAN-India level will be adjudged for the Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track separately
- Winners – Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 per team member
- First Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Second Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Jury’s Choice – Prizes worth INR 25,000 per team member
- Next 5 Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 20,000 per team member
- Fast-Track Interview Opportunity will be extended to all the eligible (as per our recruitment process criteria) participants who would submit their innovative ideas. Eligible participants will receive communications about the recruitment process from Accenture.
- Associate Software Engineer
- System and Application Services Associate
How To Apply For Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here