Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2023 | Aptiv fresher hiring for Trainee/Graduate Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and 2022 Batch candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Aptiv
Role: Trainee/Graduate Engineer
Batch: 2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2023
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Responsible for developing code in C/C++
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internal reported issues
- Helping in s/w integration activity
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing)
- Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of SW development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with other competencies-systems, Independent testing validation team, Project Management team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE / EE / Telecom / Mechanical related branches)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic track record (60% throughout)
- Candidates who are available to join Aptiv at their Bangalore office on 3rd October need only apply.
- Compensation –
- BE / B.Tech – ₹ 6.5 Lakhs
- ME / M.Tech – ₹ 7.5 Lakhs
How To Apply For Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Aptiv Off Campus Drive 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.
1000+ Technical Seminar Topics For ECE