Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 | Asteria Aerospace Fresher(0-1) Hiring for Associate Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech and 2020/2021/2022 Batch candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Asteria Aerospace
Role: Associate Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023
- As an Integration & Testing Engineer, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support.
- Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development.
- Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required.
- You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations.
- You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Other applicable engineering field
- 0-1 Year+/Fresher
- Integration, testing and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on the integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with the UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
How To Apply For Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.