Atkins Recruitment Notification 2023 | Atkins fresher(0-5) hiring for Associate Engineer position in Bangalore location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech candidates are apply to eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Atkins
Role: Associate Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Atkins Recruitment Notification 2023
- We are looking for Bentley Product Specialist to join our team.
- This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore, IN.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree with 0-5 years’ experience in Architecture Engineer or Construction Projects.
- Experience in tool OpenRoads, OpenRails, Openbridge, Openflow, iTWIN.
- Strong digital skills in either of the key requirements shown in adjacent table.
- Designer thinking ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
How To Apply For Atkins Recruitment Notification 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Atkins Recruitment Notification 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.