Atos Syntel Recruitment Notification 2023 | Atos Syntel fresher hiring for Trainee Engineer in PAN India location. B.E/B.Tech/BS/BCS/MCA/BCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Atos Syntel
Role: Trainee Engineer
Location: PAN India
Batch: 2022 & 2023 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Atos Syntel Recruitment Notification 2023
- 2022 & 2023 Full Time graduates: Only from recognized universities
- Courses & Streams:
- B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- BSc: CS/ IT/ PCM/ Statistics
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (BCS)
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post– Graduation (PG) [All
- Backlog: NO active backlog(s) at the time of joining.
- Education Break: Maximum 1 year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai/ Tirunelveli – Atos reserves the right of allocation
How To Apply For Atos Syntel Recruitment Notification 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Upload Your Resume & Get Relevant Jobs: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.