Boeing Hiring Fresher 2023 | Boeing Hiring Fresher for Software Developer position in Chennai location. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA candidates are eligible. Apply link and job description given below.
Company Name: Boeing
Role: Software Developer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
Boeing Hiring Fresher 2023
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values.
- We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user-friendly applications for large and complex aviation related systems
- Must have experience with Spring Framework, REST & SOAP based Web Services and SOA
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML. Must have experience using Software Design Patterns, Standards and Best Practices within the industry.
- Hands-on experience with Azure or AWS or GCP Cloud is preferred
- Desire to learn and conduct hands-on experimentation, product evaluations and proof of concepts in various diverse array of technologies
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages. Experience in best practices and Tools around CI/CD
- Knowledge of integrating with Maven, GIT and Shell scripting
- Good knowledge of database concepts with knowledge on writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Experience in understanding and interacting with multiple data formats
- Experience in database modelling (Posgres databases such as Cosmos DB) is preferred
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand software from source code
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones
- Extensive experience in collaborating within an Agile team setting, working as a group to drive Epic/Feature/User Story creation as well as solution design and architecture
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to earn trust, persuade, motivate and mentor other team members. To be effective, this person must earn the respect of the Scrum teams, Scrum Masters, Technical Architect, and Release Train Manager, Business teams, customers and all other different stakeholders
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- Ability to independently execute & deliver on the backlog without dependency or hand-holding
- Should be an excellent team player
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
How To Apply For Boeing Hiring Fresher 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the link. All details will be shared via email.
Apply For Boeing Hiring Fresher 2023
Get Internships & Fellowships: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Also Read: startupjobsportal platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. For any job posted on our website, we do not charge any costs or service fees, nor do we authorize anyone to do so. Most of the jobs posted on startupjobsportal are taken from the career pages of the organizations. To avoid any inconvenience, jobseekers/applicants are advised to check all the details when applying for a job.